Wednesday, July 16, 2008

VBS

Hi everyone...
Sorry it's been a while since I've posted here. Things have been so busy around here lately. Last week we were getting ready for VBS at church and now this week, we are having VBS. Today is going to be our 3rd day, we haven't been having as many kids as we had last year, but I think we had a pretty good outcome. I am having the privilege of teaching these kids. I am telling the story of Daniel. It's truly been an amazing experience for me. Most of these kids come from broken homes, with no discipline, so as you can imagine...they are quite a handful! For some reason, the boys are worse than the girls. Jana & I get to control the boys, so that has been quite a challenge. The first day I was quite stressed out at the end,but my heart goes out to these kids, you can see that they are hungry for attention, the bad things is they do ANYTHING to get it!!! Please pray that we can be a blessing to these children! Thankyou so much! I hope you all have a wonderful week! God bless...

1 comment:

Anne e Elle said...

oi!

nós estamos muito bem....agora estamos descansando muito...pq já estamos de férias:)

obrigado pelo o elogio das fotos...

suas fotos tbm estão legais...

um grande bj de Anne e Elle S2

http://www.annellenoacre.blogspot.com