Friday, September 26, 2008

Recipes Anyone?

It has been quite a while since I have posted. Things have been so busy here lately. I can tell these next few months will be extremely busy! Alex & I started taking classes at a local school every evening. We are learning Excel and Powerpoint. It was very tiresome for me, so I dropped out, but Alex is still going. We are getting ready for a baby shower next week. A girl from church is having a baby boy in December so the ladies are throwing her a surprise baby shower. I have also been making some baby crafts for Francielly who is also expecting a baby in the end of December. That has been fun. She & I get together every afternoon to work on the baby projects.
Our church is also having a baking & cooking contest on October 4th. Everybody is excited about it. I am still not sure what to make, does anyone have any good recipes they would like to share? Any ideas? I would love to have some different recipes! I would greatly appreciate your help in this. Thanks so much

Have a wonderful day!!!!

No comments: