Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sisters



Last week was Sisters Day and I meant to post something, but because of so much going on here, I am only getting around to it now :)


I want to first of all say that I am blessed to have two of the greatest sisters in the world! Jenifer Maria & Janalee May. Thankyou girls for being such dear friends & sisters. Although I may not always say it, I am so thankful for you guys. You are a blessing to me and I want you both to know that I love you. I am proud to be your big sis. My prayer is that I can be a blessing to you too as you are to me. I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey,
Sweet post about you and your sisters! How great it is that you are so close! Thank you for the sweet comments on my page:) I hope you have been doing well!!
Love,
Jennifer