Saturday, December 13, 2008

pics











Hey guys, I finally am posting some pictures. I had meant to do this earlier, but I always put it off... We had a great conference & wonderful time with company. Things have slowed down here now, so that's good. Alex is working a lot trying to get some work done before Christmas break. Erica & I have been having lots of fun at home & also having a good time resting up. We got to go to the Pantanal last week. It waa awesome. Alex & Erica had never been there and I had been there a LONG time ago. We got to see a lot of animals. We saw soooooo many alligators!!!! Erica loved it!!!!!




We are going to spend Chirstmas with my Dad's relatives in Campo Grande, a city about 9 hours away. We leave on the 22nd, so we are all looking forward to our little trip.




Hope you all have a wonderful week! God bless.....




No comments: