Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving pictures...











I am soooooooooo behind in posting my pictures. I tried uploading them several times, and I couldn't do it, so here they are finally. I will get my Christmas decorations pictures out soon, so stay tuned!!!! Things have been soooo busy around here. Our church conference is this weekend so we're basically running around like chickens with their heads cut off :) I also have not been feeling very well, so that makes it so hard to get everything done and help my mom out with all the many projects she has to do yet. Right now we are running into town to buy groceries and stuff! Fun, fun, fun! Please pray that I get to feeling better soon! Thanks so much... Have a great day!!!




Blessing to you....

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great pictures!! Looks like you had a lot of fun! Wish it was warm enough to swim here..lol..its so cold:) Hope you get to feeling better!! God Bless!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jenn!!! Maybe we should change places for a couple of days. I sure would enjoy some cool fall weather!!!!
Hugs.
Jessica