Monday, June 21, 2010

Valentine's outing

Our church always has a special Valentine's outing in June (Brazil celebrates Valentine's on June 12th), so Saturday was our outing. This year we went to the best churrascaria (steak-house) in town! It was awesome! We had a wonderful time enjoying each other's company and reminiscing. Josh stayed with my sisters and my brother. It was the first time we left him, so I was a little anxious, but he did great!

The most awesome churrascaria I have ever been to!

I wrote Alex a song and sang it to him, well, you can say I tried to sing it, I was trying not to cry ;)

I am so thankful for the wonderful husband God has given me! I am thankful for his strength, his love, his compassion, his love for God and his family! I admire him so much! He's an awesome daddy to our little Josh, and he works so hard to provide for our family! I am thankful for his positive attitude and outlook on life. Although he works full time and studies in the evenings, I have never heard him complaining! He is such a blessing and encouragement to me!

He is always cheerful and knows how to make me smile and enjoy even the not always so fun things that come up ;)


ALEX, I LOVE YOU! I could not ask for a better husband! You are all and far beyond I ever dreamed in a man! I love you more every day and am so very thankful for you!

Forever yours,
Your wife :)

No comments: