Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Smiles...

Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too.
~Author Unknown





One of the first things I see ever morning is a smile from this little guy! His smiles sure brighten up my day! I am so thankful for this precious little man God gas given us! He brings us so much joy! Just wanted to share this picture with you. It makes me smile every time I look at it! 


So....Wear a smile - one size fits all!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                                    Wishing you all a wonderful day...full of smiles!


                                                                                                      Jessica                                         

1 comment:

Anne e Elle said...

Que menino LINDO!!
Como nosso DEUS é Maravilhoso... <3

bjs <3