Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankful Tuesday!

Thanksgiving is approaching and I was thinking about the so many things I have for which I am thankful for! I am eternally grateful for the Lord's blessing over me and my family! He's been so good to me!

One of the many things I am thankful for, is my little family! I am blessed with the most amazing, patient, loving and hardworking husband on the face of this planet. Alex is such a huge blessing to me, I love his smile and how he is always positive, cheerful and  loves to make me laugh! I love how he is such an awesome daddy to our little boy, and how his eyes sparkle when he looks at little prince, how he is so patient in teaching our baby boy new things! I also thankful for our precious little boy, who has only brought joy to our household! I don't know what I would be without my two precious men! I am most thankful and grateful for them!
My handsome guys!
I am also grateful for the "little" pleasures the Lord gives us along the way. Yesterday I saw this beautiful butterfly. I love butterflies, and I was just so excited to see one! Just beautiful!

Thank-you, Lord for the many blessing you have bestowed on me!

 With a grateful heart,
    Jessica

No comments: