Monday, January 10, 2011

Confession Monday

I have a confession to make......I an addict...whoa, there you got it! I am addicted to coke, yes....coke, but it's not just plain american coke...sorry you guys, but american cokes can't ever be compared to our wonderful Brazilian coke.  If you've never tried Brazilian coke, you just don't know what you're missing! It's awesome...and yes, I have tried American coke a million times and it just doesn't have the same taste ...I don't know why, but umm, I love coke! Glass bottle coke, mind you...tastes different too! You're talking to a coke expert here, so yeah...Man, yumminess....



Another confession, I am deeply in love with the little guy pictured below, and I just can't stop taking pictures of him...I know you all must be so tired of seeing his little face, but I never get tired of this beautiful, delicious, smiley little prince! Just melts my heart! Isn't he too cute?!?!
Yet another confession....I hate pictures of myself....I just do....I just don't like it....period.
My hubby insisted on getting a picture of me yesterday, so I let him take it, and I was going to delete it, but I think he did a pretty good job, and this picture is not the worst I have seen of me, soooo here you are!!!!
Whew! I feel better after making some confessions :) So there you are, you know some things about me now!

Mondays are usually a laid back day for us...just recuperating from busy weekends and enjoying good food, oh and coke... never.mind! I have a one track mind when it comes to coke (sigh)

Anyways, back to Monday, I cleaned the house early this morning, and am getting some laundry done and eating tacos for lunch.. i.love.mexican.food! Another one of my down falls! Yum!!!! I hope to get some reading done today during lil' prince's nap-time!

Hope you're enjoying you Monday!!!

Jessica

1 comment:

hi5 said...

Beautiful blog, Congratulations!!!