Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Graduation......

We attended one of my best friend's graduation last night. Andreia has been such a good friend over the last couple of months and I am so thankful for her! She has been such an encouragement to me and I have been amazed at the spiritual growth that has taken place in her in the 6 months she's been saved! She is truly a blessing! Anyways, last night she graduated as an accountant from the Univeristy of Cuiaba (UNIC). She invited us to the graduation ceremony...it was quite interesting. I had never been to a graduation here in Brazil...it was wild and crazy :) The invitation said  the ceremony would start at 7:00 pm...it ended up starting after 9:00 pm! The lil' one did sooo well! I am so proud of him....he did great. The place was packed, the sound system was blaring, people were talking, screaming, clapping, and blowing horns...it was a mess! I was afraid lil' prince was going to have a hard time, but he behaved amazingly well!

I did not get many good pictures, because the place was just too packed...and there were professional photographers everywhere...which made it hard to get good pictures, but we did get some with the professional photographer and I can't wait to see them :)

Here are the ones I was able to get....


Andreia

The walk way...

There she is...the second girl coming in...

Her group.....

And she is graduated!!!!!


With the lil' prince....
The ceremony was finished at around 10:30 pm and we were all hungry, so we decided to go out to eat to celebrate...needless to say, we were home very late...

The lil' one and I slept in this morning, and we're feeling pretty good! We have to get rested up for Andreia's graduation banquet on Saturday...it is supposed to be really fancy! Tuxedos and party dresses and all the good stuff....and it is supposed to start at 10:00 pm...imagine at what time we'll be home ?!?! I don't know how the lil' one is going to do....sooo, pray for me :)

Have an amazing day!!!!!!

Jessica

No comments: