Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HE Cares!!!!

In the midst of all the business of my life, my heart's been heavy for many of my dear friends this week...

I have many friends suffering with physical health, emotional health, problems in relationships and just many different problems, and my heart really hurts for them!

This hymn has been such a blessing and comfort to me during these troublesome and heavy hearted days...
            

Does Jesus care when my heart is pained
Too deeply for mirth or song,
As the burdens press, and the cares distress
And the way grows weary and long?

Oh yes, He cares, I know He cares,
His heart is touched with my grief;
When the days are weary, the long nights dreary,
I know my Savior cares.

Does Jesus care when my way is dark
With a nameless dread and fear?
As the daylight fades into deep night shades,
Does He care enough to be near?

Does Jesus care when I’ve tried and failed
To resist some temptation strong;
When for my deep grief there is no relief,
Though my tears flow all the night long?

Does Jesus care when I’ve said “goodbye”
To the dearest on earth to me,
And my sad heart aches till it nearly breaks,
Is it aught to Him? Does He see?

I Peter 5:7  "Casting all your care upon Him for He careth for you.."

What a blessing it is to know HE cares!!! 

1 comment:

killergames18 said...

jesus is all around us god bless you