Thursday, May 5, 2011

Time flies...

My second Mother's day as the mother of prince is creeping around the corner...and I found this picture as I was looking through our pictures from last May! I have to admit that tears came to my eyes...

Unbelievable!!

Where has time gone?!?!


Mommy & prince on Mother's Day 2010

Just a year ago, this little guy was so small. He had just turned 2 months old on Mother's Day last year...
and....
just look at how big he's gotten! In just a year!!!!

He's changed so much! He's not a baby anymore...he is a busy toddler into everything...learning new things every day! I miss my baby :(

I'm working on getting him weaned, so I guess that explains why I am so emotional now days ;( Don't mind me...

I love, love, love being a mother! I am so thankful that the Lord allowed me to be this precious baby's mommy! I am so undeserving...yet HE is faithful! What a precious gift form God is this little prince!!! We prayed so hard for this baby...after losing our first baby. Prince was a true gift from the Lord and has brought so much happiness to our hearts!

Just some thoughts & ramblings from a emotional mommy :) I will get over it soon ...

I love you, prince!!!! I am so thankful I am your mommy!!!

1 comment:

LeAnna said...

Awwww, adorable pictures! It's amazing how fast time flies, for sure. Weaning is so hard!