Saturday, June 11, 2011

Another year...

It's hard to believe that in a few hours I will be a year older!!!

I've been reminiscing about the last year today and I can really say this last year has been a very blessed one.
The Lord has done so much for me and I am so thankful for his ever loving hand on my life and the life of those around me!

Here are some things I am thankful for:

I am so thankful for my amazing husband! I am sooooo thankful he picked me!!!

I am so grateful for the gift of being a mommy to the sweetest and adorablest baby boy!!! I couldn't have asked for a better one!!

I am surrounded by wonderful people... my family, friends, and brothers and sisters in Christ! Thank-you Lord!

The Lord has been working on me! He hasn't given up on me yet! Hallelujah!!!

I am one blessed & happy lady!!

Thank-you Heavenly Father for the wonderful gifts you have given me! I couldn't ask for more. You've been so good to me, beyond what I deserve and I praise you and thank-you for these 24 years you've given me! 




From a grateful heart,











2 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday!!! :)

Unknown said...

Thank-you, Jessica!!!!!