Friday, June 17, 2011

Babysitting fun!

My mom and I had the privilege to babysit 5 adorable little ones yesterday! We had 6 little ones total :) It was such fun! Little ones crack me up! They're always saying funny things!

We had a lot of time on our hands, so what's better than laying a blanket under a shady mango tree and having a "picnic"?!?!

What a fun time! We had chips, drinks and read several stories!

The kiddo's picnic :)


The 3 J's...look out they can be quite a handful together :)

All the bigger kiddo's (the baby was asleep)
I seriously love little kids!
I love all the hugs and "Can I sit on your lap?" "Read me a story, please?"
And they can be even more random than that ... B asked me: "Can I smell your earrings?"
What is so important about smelling earrings?!?! I don't know :)

What a fun, fun time!  I love babysitting such cuties :)

No comments: