Thursday, June 30, 2011

Random musings

 This blog has had a quiet week but my week hasn't been all that quiet! There's always a lot to do around here, and I feel like I can never get everything accomplished! Anyone else feel that way?!?!

My head is  still above water...I think :)

 We've had some cold days...when I say cold, I think the lowest it got was in the 50's or so...too cold for me!  I much rather have some warm, flip flop weather :) I have to admit it was fun getting to sleep in and cuddle with a warm little guy for a while!! Love, love, love the cuddling part!

It's really a beautiful time of the year, although a little dry...some rain would be nice, but not complaining :) I love watching the colorful sunsets, there's just something special about it! I love sunsets...makes me want to sit and just think for a while! It's amazing to see the beautiful things the Creator made for us to enjoy!!

Now changing gears...

I had the privilege to teach the 11-14 year old girls for camp last week. It went very well. I don't have any pictures though, my camera was not charged! Bummer! It was a lot of fun, and I think I've learned some things about teaching! It's definitely different than the age group I'm used to teaching, but I think it went well...for the first time!

This week has been mostly a catching up week. I had loads and loads of laundry to do, a house to re-organize and clean, and now I've been working on new things for my preschooler Sunday school class! Keeps me quite busy!

Then there's also a busy little prince to take care of :) It's my all time favorite pass time (grin)..
He's sure a busy little feller and he's been waking up extra extra extra early lately! (ughhh) Not good, not good.
He's becoming quite the talker! It's fun to hear his happy chatter through the house!!! I have to say that my house is never clean though, there's always toys and snacks on the floor :) Please tell me your is the same way, so I can feel a little better ?!?!?

He loves teasing the cat!
So, that's a little bit of what's going on here on my side of the world! How's your week?!?!
  Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week!



No comments: