Thursday, July 28, 2011

Is it Friday yet?!?!

Vacation Bible School is in full steam...and we're starting to feel it!
Don't get me wrong, I love working with kids and it's such a fun and rewarding job, but it's tiring too! I'm definitely ready for some rest :)

Things are going great, though! We have an amazing team who've been such a blessing and huuuggeee help.
We've been having about 60-70 kids come every day. They are so excited about all the prizes and it's been fun to see them memorizing verses to win some goodies that came all the way from the US.
I've been amazed at how they sit quietly through the lesson! Well, at least most of them do ;)


The group of kids who came to VBS yesterday!

Our amazing workers..(minus one who was sick.)
And like I said, our workers are great. They've been such a big help and we're so thankful for them and for the time they've sacrificed to help out, whether helping keep the kids quiet, handing our papers, cleaning the church and the bathrooms, they've been great and I'm so proud of them!

It's been a fun week...I can't wait to see the fruits of this. I am getting ready for a full Sunday school class this Sunday!!  Thank-you all who have been in prayer for us during this week. Your prayers have been fully appreciated!


You can read more about our VBS week here and here.

No comments: