Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy first day of September!

It's already September?!?! Wow! Hard to believe...I'm so excited to be starting a new month! As I mentioned before, August was a long month, and I'm looking forward to a new month with a clean and fresh start, and a new house too :)




And the thought that Christmas is fast approaching is just too exciting for words! I love Christmas ...and I get to see my siblings who I haven't seen for a whole year! Wohoo! Only 3 months till I see them again!  Oh Happiness...!


We've got a little prince turning 18 months old here soon too! Hard to believe he's already a year and a half old! Time just zoomed by! He's being his active self, as usual and really cracks me up with his new words. He learns new words every day, and keeps this mommy entertained with his funny sense of humor :)

I'm so thankful for him!


" But, MOM! You mean I'm not supposed to be picking these flowers?!?!"
We started September with such nice weather, so much cooler than the last couple of weeks, so I hope it will stay this way throughout the month!

The guava tree pictured above and below has just caught my attention. Every time I walk past it I just drink in the beauty. All the leaves had fallen and new ones are growing back on, and it's just beautiful. Every time I look at this tree I am reminded of the mercy and goodness of the Lord!




" Weeping may endure for a night, but JOY cometh in the morning." Psalm 30:5

"It is of the Lord's mercies that me are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning, Great is thy faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23

Happy September!

No comments: