Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Irresistible Chocolateness

I love chocolate....


I just can't resist chocolate and lately I have been just craving chocolate... if you like chocolate as much as I do, there's nothing yummier than this cake!
It's my new all time favorite chocolate cake... the richness of it's flavor and the moistness is just out-of-this-world... I just gained a bunch of pounds eating this stuff....

Seriously awesome! 
Want something sinfully chocolate? Give this recipe a try...I am sure your taste buds will love it! 

Hershey' Prize Chocolate Cake
1/4 C. Butter
1/4 C. Shortening
2 C. Sugar
1tsp. vanilla
Cream these till light and fluffy...
add and beat 2 eggs.

in a separate bowl sift:
3/4 C. Cocoa
1 3/4 C. Flour
2/4 tsp. baking powder
1/8 tsp. salt
3/4 tsp. baking soda

Add these ingredient to the cream and alternately mixing in 1 3/4 C. Milk. Blend well. Bake in two well greased and floured 9 inch round cake pans. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes. Cool for about 10 minutes and remove from pan.

Frosting:
6 Tbsp. butter softened
cream & add:
3/4 C. Cocoa
2 2/3 C. Powdered Sugar
1/3 C.Milk
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix well, spread on cool cake... put another cake on top and cover....

Enjoy!

Is you mouth watering yet?!?! Mine is! I better run and get another slice!

No comments: