Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Week in pictures

This is a crazy, crazy life...the days and weeks are just flying...I am having a hard time believing Thanksgiving is next week and Christmas will be here soon!

Our life just doesn't slow down either, hubby is as busy as ever finishing up school. He's got a ton of papers to turn in as he finishes in less than a month! I'm just so excited! It's going to be GREAT having him around more. The official graduation ceremony is on January 26th, so we still have a ton of stuff to do in order to be ready for it :)

I am so in the mood to decorate for Christmas! I'm counting the days for Thanksgiving, so I can get all the fall decor out and in with the Christmas ones :) Yes, I am impatient at times!

I made a wreath and just put it out to test the lights...ah, so excited and can't wait to hang it up on my door :) I bought a inexpensive green garland and just decided to make my own wreath, I saw some for sale, but the prices were outrageous and I really didn't want to spend that much. This one came out quite cheap, so I'm happy about that :)
We had some wonderful rainy days lately...I generally love rainy days, that is,until we have some unexpected company trying to get away from the rain, and wanting IN the house :( I'm thankful the hubby was home and took care of killing gently removing the tarantula from our porch. We've found 5 of these just during the last 2 weeks :( Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
And...this is not the worse....On Friday, there was a snake in the prince's room....and there are no pictures of that, I was too busy screaming and running for my life (shivers).


Oh the joys of country life!

We're all still alive and well, though ;)

Then there was family picture day....sigh 


Why is it so hard to get a good picture, where everyone at least looks decent?!?


And I only have one kid ... what are we going to do when there's more? It will sure be chaos!


Any one else have the same problem? We had a ton of fun though, and I'm thankful for a sweet friend who was willing to come out at take our pictures :)

I have to add one of my super handsome guys, of course! I am so blessed ;)

Life is just grand...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the wreath! You did a fabulous job, as usual :-)
The tarantula story was funny..would have terrorized me too :-)
God Bless your family!
Deanna

mandyc said...

A big "SHUT UP" (spoken in a teenage girl way, not a tired mom saying it in her head way:) came out of my mouth when I saw that picture of the tarantula......blessings to you. I don't think I would be here to write another blog entry had I seen 5 of those and then add in a snake in your boy's room. I would send you a crown if I could and proclaim you bravest mom I know :)

mandyc said...

A big "SHUT UP" (spoken in a teenage girl way, not a tired mom saying it in her head way:) came out of my mouth when I saw that picture of the tarantula......blessings to you. I don't think I would be here to write another blog entry had I seen 5 of those and then add in a snake in your boy's room. I would send you a crown if I could and proclaim you bravest mom I know :)