Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wow, I can't believe this is August already! This year is just going by too fast! It has been a great year, of growing & learning, and I am so thankful for the many blessings God has given us this year! I was reflecting on all that has happened this year, and I was so thankful for the people God has placed in my life this year to encourage me! The 13th will be 2 months since we lost our baby, and I was reflecting on how God's comfort & grace was so near to us during this time! I look back & see the times that it seemed like I would not be able to handle the pain, & God was right there by our side seeing us through! We serve such an awesome God! My husband, parents & siblings were also such a HUGE blessing to me, and I want to thank you guys for all you did to make me feel loved & special. You guys are the best! I am soooooooo thankful for you & love you. I am also thankful for all the people who wrote us to encourage us... thank you all so much. Your friendship is so special to me! I also want to thank my friend Francielly (although she doesn't understand English), for your friendship. I am so blessed to have a friend like you! You have been such a blessing to me & I am so privileged to have you as a friend.

It's been quite a while since I have posted here. Things have been quite busy around here. Together with all the normal duties, we have been running after changing my documents to my married name..and boy, I had NO idea it would be so complicated. Only people who live in Brazil know how complicated these things can be. Alex & I spent the whole day running around downtown trying to get everything done and we were not able to get it all done. I came home very hot, tired & sweaty. Alex was able to get his passport done, so that was a blessing! God is good.
We are praying & planning on going to the US sometime next year! We still have a long ways to go, we hope to go to Brasilia by the end of the year to try to get Alex a visa. Please pray that God's will be done concerning this. We are very excited about this and would appreciate your prayers for us. God is so good & we are rejoicing in HIS goodness to us.
Hope you all have a wonderful week filled with God's blessings!

No comments: