Thursday, July 1, 2010

I love my job!

I know I've mentioned this before, but I seriously LOVE my job! Being a mommy is the best thing in the world! It is time consuming, and exhausting sometimes, (as I mentioned, Josh has started teething, so I have been sleep deprived for a couple of days), but I still wouldn't change this for anything in this world! The joys of being a mother FAR outweighs all the rest of the minor things we encounter along the way! I am so thankful that the Lord gave me the privilege of being a mother! During these last three months of being a mommy, I have learned so much! I have come to appreciate my own mother so much more!
Here are some pictures I got today of our little guy! He is so funny! He will open his eyes wide and stare every time I get the camera out! I hope you enjoy these! I sure LOVE every minute of being with this little person!





" Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward." Psalm 127:3




                                               Jessica

No comments: