Monday, September 27, 2010

My day today

So, what's better than:                                  
                                                                 Ice-cold Coca-cola


                                           Delicious Home-made pizza...stuffed crust and all!
                                              Playing "peek-a-boo" with this little prince
                                                Rich Chocolate Brownies to top it all off
This is close to a perfect day in my book! It is only not perfect because my dear hubby isn't here to share in on all these blessings :) Baby is napping, I think I will follow suit!
                                  Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
                                                      Jessica

                                      

No comments: