Monday, December 20, 2010

I am still alive!

Hello, I am still alive, believe it or not! What can I say, craziness...Things have been literally crazy around here! I have been starting posts for the longest time, and never get them done. Something always comes up and I am interrupted, but trust me, they're more important things, so...posting can wait :)
 My husband has three weeks off work so we're working on our house construction. I am fighting a cold, so I have not been feeling the best lately... We're getting excited for Christmas!

We had a special Christmas program at church last night. It went very well and we had several visitors, so they got to hear the gospel clearly. I have several pictures to post from that, so stay tuned ....

 In the meanwhile,  enjoy some family pictures....



No comments: