Friday, December 10, 2010

Look who's 9 months old!!!!!!!!!

Our little guy is 9 months old! Hard to believe, but then, I think I say that every time I write about him.(Which by the way, is a lot...How can I resist posting about this precious little guy?!?! His smiles melt my heart!

Such a sweet smile...notice the scratch right under his nose! He nose dived yesterday :( Poor little guy!



This is my favorite! I love the look on his face...it's comical!


Big guy!

Little prince weighs 23 lbs!
He's into almost all of his 12 month clothes..
He loves to eat, eats just about everything! His favorite food  right now is rice & beans.
He loves books.
His favorite toy is a green truck, wants it with him constantly.
He can sit up by himself, and has basically mastered the art of crawling. He's also walking while holding on to things. He "sings" every time we get in the car to go somewhere :) (So cute)
He says: "mama" "no" "awa" (for agua/water in Portuguese).
Overall, he is the most adorable little person on this planet ;) No, I am not one bit biased (smile)...
He's just a doll and his mommy is as proud as a mother hen....

That's all for now :)
Jessica

No comments: