Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Returning to "normal"

After Christmas and New Years and moving in between...we're finally returning to "normal"...I don't think we're normal people, but hey...I'll just leave it at that! (smile) My family is not normal sometimes, but then, whose is ?!?! Oh my, did I just say that?!?!

Anyways, returning to our normal schedule hasn't been easy, but we're finally starting to get it! The moving process really threw little prince out of whack...his naps have been short and he's been getting up way too early, so I am working on getting him back into schedule.

I have been getting up early, and have started jogging bright and early...before hubby leaves for work...I find that jogging really helps me get motivated and get a head's start on my day. My plan was to get back from jogging, shower, and have my devotions before the little booger prince woke up, but it hasn't been happening. He's usually awake when I get back from jogging and he usually does not want to go back to sleep! Sigh....So today I had my devotions while he entertained himself with raisins and crackers ;)

He really loves raisins, and crackers and soy juice and bananas! He is a food lover! Must take after his daddy! (grin)

I was able to get all my laundry done yesterday! CHEERS!!!!!!!!!! And everything is finally settled, clean, and organized...just the way I love it!

Prince just woke up from his morning nap, so off I go to enjoy some time with him before I make lunch!

  Have an amazing Wednesday!!!!

No comments: