Thursday, February 17, 2011

Out of the mouth of babes...





"Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger." Psalms 8:2

This verse is so beautiful...and I was reminded of this specific verse this week as I heard my little prince singing praises to the Creator! This verse in our Portuguese Bible says that Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings come perfect praise...it made me think, and smile as I heard him singing. His little voice isn't perfect, and it's not in tune...but it's from a pure heart, a heart that does not hold grudges, a heart that is still tender...I'm sure it's much more beautiful to God's ears than a "perfect" song sung by a heart full of anger or bitterness!

I definitely want to have a heart like that!!!  A heart that sings praises to the Creator, a joyful heart!


"And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 18:3


No comments: