Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to my dad..



Happy 59th Birthday to my Dad!!!!

I am so thankful for my Dad. He's been such a godly example to me through all these years. I admire his courage to speak boldly about the Lord, his commitment to God and his family. I admire that he is firm and unwavering in his convictions. He's taught me so much and I am so blessed to have him for a dad!

I'm amazed at how he's such a wonderful grandpa to my son! I am so glad the prince has someone like my dad to look up to. He's such a special part of the prince's life...and I am ever so thankful for that!
Dad & prince...

Our family
I am sure if you could ask each member of our family about Dad...we'd all come to the same points. He loves God and is zealous about the things of the Lord, unwavering in his faith...and he's a man of prayer. Since I was very little I remember hearing my Dad pray for hours, oftentimes with tears, uplifting our lives to the Lord in prayer. I appreciate this so much! I know his prayers have kept our family strong through the years.

              So, happy birthday, dear dad! I love you and I am thankful to be your daughter....





(his birthday is really tomorrow, but I think we're going out to spend the day with him, so I thought I'd better post it today ;)

No comments: