Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday!!!!

And the week has zoomed by once again...

This Friday has been a laid back day for the prince and I. We've had so much fun playing together. I love listening to him jabber on and on!

He learns new words every day, his recently learned word is "help". He loves to "help". Every time he sees me doing something, he comes over and offers his help. Who can resist that?!!?

We made cookies today.. oh what fun!

My mixer :)

He thinks it tastes good ;)
I'm so thankful for such a sweet, and good looking helper!
He's sure the best!!!

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

He is adorable :) Having a little helper always makes baking more enjoyable!

Daniel said...

I like the new design! Keep blogging away!

Unknown said...

Thank-you, Kelley...and it sure does!!!

Thanks, Daniel :)

Unknown said...

so cute. love the new look. i read but don't always comment. ;)