Sunday, August 7, 2011

A little about my Sunday

Sundays are always a busy day around here.

You see, I'm a Sunday school teacher...I have the little's class.... I have to say, it's nothing like I expected it to be, and it's challenging, but I love every one of the little ones in my class, and teaching them has definitely taught me a lot.

We have anywhere around 10-15 kids depending on the Sunday. I have some awesome helpers...including my amazing hubby! He's just so good with kids! He teaches once in a while to give me a break...and he's really good!


I have the cutest class in the world :) These kids are just way too cute for their own good...and some of them know it (grin)...they sure know how to make a teacher's heart melt!



It's been a blessing and a privilege to teach these little kids and at the same time a huge challenge. Their attention span is very, very limited, so I have to make the stories very simple, short, and sweet!
Would I like to change my "job" on Sunday's??? Absolutely not!!!
Miss all the smiles? The fun and happy chatter? The beautiful singing? Cuddles and sitting on my lap?
Nope...I don't want to miss any of it...
Truth is, I've fallen in love with these kids....but shhhhhh, don't tell them that :) 



No comments: