Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's Saturday??? Already???

It's Saturday...unbelievable.

Where has the week gone??? We enjoyed such a nice week. We had nice weather this week. It got down to the 60's, and was so nice for a change! Yes, you can be jealous :)

This week was mostly a relaxing and catching up week...I'm so thankful for God's grace through the many trials we face! His grace is amazing!!

I got all caught up on my laundry! Hurrah!!!

We got our shopping done this week too...so that is another blessing! The prince thinks shopping is quite boring. He decided to take a nap during our shopping trip. How he can actually sleep through a loud supermarket is beyond me!
So. after this week's sabbatical, I hope to return to normal life ;)
How was your week been?!?!
Hope you all have a amazing weekend,

No comments: