Monday, December 6, 2010

Melodious monday

 I am sitting here enjoying this comfortable, overcast day, not as cool as I wish it were, but it is nice!  I have a big mug of really strong coffee sitting here. *Yummy! * Wish we had some snow! I envy you people who have snow on the ground!
 Josh & I enjoyed a laid back day. We slept in and then went out for breakfast. It was a lot of fun! Little prince has been feeling some better. His finger is healing so nicely! So much better than I expected! I am so thankful he's feeling better! It's amazing how fast these little people heal! He uses his hands to touch everything, (I was afraid he would be scared of using it) and he's even crawling (Smile). It's hard to keep him quiet, he's a very active little man. He has learned to pull himself up on things and takes small steps around! I can't believe how fast he's grown and how much a child develops in just months! Wow! He's going to be 9 months old on Wednesday! Where has time gone?!?! I still can't get over how fast these 9 months have gone!
 
We're having homemade deep dish pizza tonight and I made some chocolate chip bars for dessert... life is good!
 Hubby has a huge presentation at school tonight. He spent many days working on this project. He was up 'til 4:00 am. last night working on it! After this week, he will have three months vacation from school, so we're excited and anxious to have some more time together as a family! He left for school all dressed up, he looked sooo handsome (swoon)!!!! He actually had a suit on! If you know my hubby, you'll know that's a once in a life-time thing! He only wore a suit at our wedding and I convinced him of wearing a suit for my cousin's wedding. (I think he only had it on for half of the wedding :) Here he went to school in suit and tie! Impressive! I wanted to get a picture, but I could not find the camera :( Oh why can I not find things when I need it most?!?! (sigh) This is historical, so I really needed to have this documented!
  Oh well, I hope there will be another time!

Well, my pizza is done, so off I go to enjoy it!

Have a wonderful evening!
 Jessica

No comments: