Tuesday, December 7, 2010

This and That

On my last post, I mentioned about my hubby's presentation last night and that he was wearing a suit! I also mentioned that I had not found the camera to get a picture of this phenomenon :) I found the camera by the time he came home and snapped a pictures of him in a suit. Yay! He was so relieved to have this presentation done and be on vacation from school until March.
My prince charming!
I love you, Alex! I am proud of you and admire you greatly!

He wasn't able to go to work today. He woke up in the middle of the night with sharp pains in his kidney. We don't know what exactly is going on. We took him to the ER last night and they gave him some pain medicine intravenously. Then this morning, he started feeling sick again, so he's at the doctor's right now trying to have some testing done to see what's going on :( Sigh, I wish I could be there, but I don't really want to take my already sickly baby to a hospital, so I have to stay home with him!
 The little prince's hand improves every day! He now has the flu that's going around here, so he's pretty miserable. He's been running a fever, coughing and had a runny nose...poor little guy :( I have two sick men at my house! Please pray that God will give me extra strength today! Thanks!

My littlest prince...
Mommy loves you, little guy! 

No comments: