Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My first two days of the week in pictures!

Howdy! It's been a delightfully refreshing last couple of days for us in our neck of the woods. We've been having amazing weather! It's been awesome...in the 60's and 70's, oh so nice! The prince and I have been sleeping extremely well! Very nice for a change!


This mommy has been enjoying the opportunity to bake every day and snuggle a little longer with the cutest little guy in the planet!

It's so awesome! I love cuddling him...it's a good thing he still enjoys being snuggled, 'cause I'm not about to give my snuggles up, nope, I'm not!

My little cuddle bug trying to stay warm!

And I totally love being a mommy. Truly the best and most rewarding job in the whole universe. Would not change it for anything in this world! Yes, it does have it's hard times, but it's so worth it just to see a little smiling face waiting to be picked up every morning, or a sweet voice saying: "mommy"...too wonderful for words!
I cried today when the prince ran over to where I was washing dishes, and cheerfully handed me his special find! I think he thought it was a flower...it's actually just a small piece of fern, but it meant the world to me! It was the very first time I got a "flower" from the prince, something he hand picked himself. It was just too precious to words!

I have to say it's the prettiest, most special fern I have ever laid my eyes on :)

Yes, I love being a mommy!!!

No comments: