Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thankful Tuesday 1/10

I find it so hard to be thankful sometimes...yes, I have so much to be thankful for, but it's so much easier to ignore those things and find things to complain about.

With Thanksgiving coming up in a couple of weeks, I was challenged, and would like to challenge you, to take out one day a week for the next 10 weeks to be thankful for!

 Won't you join me? 

Let's find things we're thankful for... let's count our blessing, name them one by one! When you're tempted to complain, think of one thing you're thankful for, it will make such a difference in your day!

Today, I'm thankful for MY SALVATION!
My salvation is by far the most wonderful thing that has happened to me! 

I'm thankful that the God loved me enough to send His only son to die for my sins! There could be no greater gift!
Acts 4:12

What are you thankful for today?!?!
If you decide to join me, please let me know! I'd love to read your posts on thankfulness too!
Have a blessed day!



No comments: